Hello Diverse Medicine! Now that I am again on the interview trail (for an actual job this time) I’ve been thinking back to all those popular interview questions. I thought I’d make a top 10 interview question list for applicants. Please feel free to think about, comment on, and/or add below.
1. Why do you want to become a doctor?
2. Tell me about yourself.
3. Tell me about your research.
4. Explain to me why you made this grade in this class or this test?
5. Explain a situation when you had to overcome adversity.
6. Tell me your biggest strengths and weaknesses.
7. What did you do during your time off school?
8. Tell me something current that is going on in the field of medicine and your thoughts on it.
9. Where do you see yourself in 5, 10, 20 years from now?
10. Do you have any questions for me?